The Safety Policy of Rudraksh Marine Service Pvt. Ltd is to ensure that the seafarer is responsible for the correctness and validity of data provided by him in the Application Form.
• The seafarer shall be adequately certificated and experienced for the post and type of vessel, he is supposed to join.
• The seafarer shall maintain discipline on the vessel and must obey the orders of the Master of vessel.
• The seafarer shall use proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) on the vessel.
• The seafarer shall not consume, handle or deal in drug trafficking or alcohol on the vessel.
• The seafarer shall be physically fit and capable of undertaking all the duties and jobs of his rating.
• The company will not re-employ any crew member who has been found guilty or disobedient or advised unfit by the customer.